REPORTS TO: President.EP
General Summary: The Producer initiates, coordinates and oversees all aspects of the commercial production process on particular project(s).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Director and Executive Producer during final bidding stages to create budget, schedule, bid letter, and pitch presentations.
- Partners with Director and Department Heads to determine allocation of both internal and freelance staff, assuring proper staffing of jobs and that the creative goals are met.
- Interacts with agency producer and creative team. Works closely with EP to maintain positive relationships with agency and clients.
- Responsible for the fiscal management of project(s), actualizing and forecasting costs to maintain financial oversight. Regularly reviews and resolves conflict issues relating to budget expenditures and schedule status. Reviews actuals with EP throughout project.
- Views dailies and work in progress and communicates with agency on the status of the job and their creative review of our work.
- Ensures all necessary lines of communication are open and working, both internally and externally. Responsible for communicating changes in schedule and/or scope with Department Heads and Crew.
- Performs all necessary functions needed to wrap the job, including final review of the production process and PR materials.
- Actively safeguard HouseSpecial’s Proprietary and Confidential Information.
- Minimum of two years of working as a commercial animation producer
- Knowledge of traditional 2D, FLASH, Stop Motion, and CG animation process
- Knowledge of live action process
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast paced production environment.
- Strong Working knowledge of MS Office programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat and Shotgun.
- Demonstrated ability to work with creative individuals.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and knows how to delegate, when necessary.
- Ability to communicate in a constructive, proactive manner.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to juggle various priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by in a production coordination role and do not comprise the definitive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.