by Alise Munson
The real Santa, not the mall Santa or Uncle Rodney in a ratty suit, but the real Santa knows where to shop for the really good kids (21+) on his list – the 2013 Holiday Ale Festival. If you are indeed good, Santa will bring you one of the 50 beers poured that the annual downtown Portland event this December.
Some of our favorites (hint hint):
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co. Beernog
- Cascade Brewing Cherry Diesel
- Kells Brewpub Fruit Cake Ale
- Stickmen Brewery & Skewery The Twerking Elf
- Rock Bottom Brewery (Portland) You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid
If your stocking fails to be hiding a bottle of brew on Dec. 25, the message is clear: Santa is a drunken jerk and drank them all in the sleigh. Obviously, you were really good this year, right?
Beers be with you.
Photos by Jedidiah Fugle.